Salesforce Solution Architect
Who we Are:
Incapsulate provides services from conception to delivery. We are a unique team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses and governments solve problems using state-of-the-art technology. We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to reach new heights in their career. - those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulte is searching for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join our team of skilled and passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
We’re looking for people who love Salesforce but also are interested in a variety of other technologies. Self-starters who want a fast-paced environment where they will learn something new every day.
- Works with Clients to understand their functional and technical requirements to engineer solutions.
- Works with client's architecture and technical leads for validating proposed design.
- Prepare solution design, ERD, integration strategy, document design notes for stories and review options with technical architects and developers to validate.
- Review implementation and ensure quality of design.
- Provides technical guidance for the development of applications to support business and product strategies.
- Analyze high level project needs, draft solution, prepare roadmap and list use cases, assist in preparing estimates.
- Works closely with our Client’s internal team of Project Managers, Business Analysts and End Users to architect technology solutions that meet their current needs.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions, oversee and approve creation and maintenance of application and system documentation used in design, testing or programming efforts and manage integration.
- Assess current architecture; designing secure, high-performance technical solutions.
- Communicate technical solutions and design trade-offs effectively to business stakeholders; and providing a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Enforce use of industry-accepted best practices and development standards to ensure quality delivery.
- Stay current with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations.
- Support sales efforts on new business development pursuits, assisting with proposals, responses, architecture assessments and technical qualification
- 3+ years Salesforce Solution Architecture experience including the design of technical solutions that span multiple platforms and include data and systems integration.
- 3+ years involvement with the developing custom Salesforce applications.
- 2+ years articulating design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture.
- 5+ years business systems analyst experience.
- Significant experience providing technical guidance for the development of applications to support business and product strategies.
- Ability to lead technical requirements gathering sessions, oversee and approve creation and maintenance of application and system documentation used in design, testing or programming efforts and manage integration.
- Salesforce systems integration and implementation experience.
- Strong experience preparing documentation using tools such as Lucidchart, Visio, Word and Excel.
- Perform document grooming and size User Stories in Agile management platforms such as JIRA or Rally.
- Vlocity certification is a must.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
Why you should contact us:
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging environment, where one will experience something new each day.
- We offer continued growth within the company and a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas with other like-minded and passionate people.
- Flexible working environment.
- Very strong compensation package.
- We understand that this is a two-way relationship and as much as you must be a good fit for us; we also must be a good fit for you.
*Incapsulate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected], or call Incapsulate at 1.888.589.2571 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.