Product Support Engineer
As a Support Engineer for our End User Customers, you will play an integral part in building our Imperva Global Support Team, working alongside our exceptional team of professionals in Product Support, Engineering, QA, and Sales Security Engineering (SE). The successful applicant will gain a deep understanding of the Imperva product line technology while diagnosing and solving complex technical issues and creating a viable and timely solution to customers.
- Become a focal point for technical issues for our clients and make sound decisions quickly.
- Have a strong customer focus a must, paired with demonstrable Troubleshooting and Networking competency
- Understanding and documenting the customer's requirements, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.
- Analyzing customer feature requests and forwarding them for higher-level escalations.
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL) - Must
- Proven problem-solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment - Must
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills - Must
- Experience in Technical Support OR Networking OR QA of Network/Security products - advantage
- Prior experience with Linux and other Unix operating systems
- Skills with routing protocols (BGP, OSPF) - advantage
- Prior scripting experience (Python, Perl, Shell) - advantage
About ImpervaImperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.