Consultant - Technology Communications
The successful candidate is a self-starter with a can-do mindset who is passionate about building a career in public relations. Consultants contribute to our client teams on a wide range of communications projects including media relations, influencer engagement, thought leadership, social/digital management, reporting and business development initiatives.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience working in a team to support a mix of communications programs
- Experience in program management
- Natural curiosity and genuine passion for storytelling and media relations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving ability
- High attention to detail, with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize in a busy work environment
- Experience and/or interest in the technology sector
- Two to 3 years of work experience in a communications role (internship/volunteer experience applicable)
- Prior agency/consulting experience an asset
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited post-secondary educational institution
What’s in it for you?
- Full health benefits package—including healthy paid time off, schedule flexibility, fitness reimbursement, and more
- A career working with and influencing bold, creative teams and client accounts
- A passionate, smart, fun, and creative office culture
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
- New business commission potential and employee referral bonus opportunities
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is dedicated to employment equity, welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified applicants. If you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Specialist. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is a priority. We currently work remotely with a plan to return to office when healthcare authorities feel that it is safe to do so.
About Hill+Knowlton Strategies
With eight offices across the country, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Canada is a leader in both public relations and public affairs. Headquartered in Toronto, the company is the No. 1-rated strategic communications firm in the country. Its experts specialize in corporate communications, marketing communications, public affairs, citizen engagement, crisis, energy, technology, health care, content marketing, research and measurement, social and digital communications, financial communications and transactions. The only communications firm to have earned the Canada Order of Excellence for Quality from Excellence Canada, it has been recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for 11 consecutive years. Its parent company, Hill+Knowlton Strategies Inc., has 86 offices in more than 47 countries as well as an extensive associate network; and it is a member of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY), one of the world’s largest communications services groups.