Production Coordinator (Temporary)
Storey Publishing is looking for an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Production Coordinator (Temporary 3-6 months).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Invoice processing & tracking
- Prepare and send shipping instructions to printers, approve shipping labels and work with freight forwarders
- Freight Tracking - enter information from Freight forwarder into spreadsheet - port arrival, pending rail, ETA warehouse, etc...
- Warehouse Tracking - report warehouse deliveries to the appropriate people and possibly maintain database or spreadsheet.
- Coordinate book samples for review
- General administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, organizing, shelving books, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must have 2-3 years of work experience in an office environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Superior organization skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work with deadlines in a high-volume environment
- Able to grasp new systems and procedures quickly and accurately
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Hachette Book Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary can vary based on a number of factors including skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more. Our comprehensive U.S. benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, 401(k), incentive plan eligibility, educational training opportunities and more.