Engineering Program Manager
Grid Dynamics is looking for an experienced Engineering Program Manager.
- Excellent communication
- Understanding how to collect priorities for projects and push them forward without being the direct manager - i.e. get people into meetings, ensure priorities are set, timelines defined, and teams are unblocked if dependent on other teams
- Be able to dig beyond the first line of questions - what is the business motivation
- 6+ years of project management experience
- Ideally technical background in Big Data so that the candidate can understand the landscape
- Willing and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Some technical background or proof of technical competence (discuss tool advantages, understand software lifecycle and process)
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.