Government Digital Service helps government work better for everyone. We are a world leading organisation that has inspired many other governments globally to follow our example.
- At GDS we are friendly, open and supportive
- We trust each other to do our best work
- We encourage each other to be bold and innovate
- We believe in our mission and we're passionate about what we do
Working at GDS is great. You'll get
working including part-time working and job sharing
- Civil service pension with an average employer contribution of 22%
annual leave and an extra day off for the Queen's birthday
Training and development
loans for travel
Bike loans and
secure bike parking (waitlist applies)
The job listing no longer exists.
|Deputy Director, Governance & Portfolio Assurance GOV.UK||Multiple, United Kingdom||View details|
|Deputy Director, Portfolio Delivery GOV.UK||Multiple, United Kingdom||View details|
|Developer||Multiple, United Kingdom||View details|
|Senior Developer||Multiple, United Kingdom||View details|
|Senior User Researcher||Multiple, United Kingdom||View details|
If you work in the Civil Service and would like to access internal GDS vacancies please sign in to Civil Service Jobs.