Would you describe yourself as a Software Engineer who’s always ready to take on the next challenge? If your answer is yes, you’re going to fit right in with our global team. We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Software Engineer who will bring elegance and simplicity to the forefront of our distributed systems.
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward currently lending 3.5 Billion a year.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a Software Engineer in London to Architect and develop the next generation of our financial infrastructure platform built on bleeding edge technologies with a distributed systems architecture.
We are not shy to fail fast and learn quickly. You’ll be expected to forge deep bonds with your business counterparts to truly understand the needs of our Borrowers and Investors and be generous with your time and expertise to teach stakeholders and our fellow engineers how to answer their own questions with tools you build.
We are a passionate team working on building customer-centric, mission-critical, highly-scalable, streaming apps to enable our business to expand globally.
Must have experience:
- Software engineering and working with collaborative teams in developing robust & scalable systems.
- Solid understanding of coding best practices and guidelines
- Experience in collaborating with product teams ensuring code quality and iterative, lean delivery.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Polyglot approach to engineering and architectures
- Experience in Functional Programming
As an equal opportunities