Senior Procurement Data Analyst
Funding Circle is looking for an experienced Senior Vendor Analyst to join it’s growing group Procurement Team to ensure efficient and comprehensive management of its supplier data.
This is a hybrid role that requires someone with strong analytical and good communication skills (stakeholder management, presenting etc.). The senior procurement analyst will sit within the Global Procurement function, providing dedicated support to a procurement function and key stakeholders. The
core purpose of this role is to deliver a variety of reporting schedules and tools to analyse supplier trends, performance & identify risks.
- Consistently & accurately produce analytical reports that provide the business with key insights into supplier trends and performance.
- Work with a variety of key procurement data sets including but not limited to; supplier spend data, Risks, Performance metrics and market information.
- Develop hypotheses and support strategic decision making for business initiatives.
- Develop data driven models for scenario testing.
- Build and present conclusions of analytical work to a range of stakeholders and senior management teams within concentrated timescales.
- Define and produce appropriate reports and dashboards to support benefits tracking.
- Drive reporting and regular communication to Operational Risk Committee’s (ORC’s) to highlight Funding Circle’s use of critical and high risk third parties and any significant third party risk issues.
- Maintain pace of the contract & commercial reviews, including documenting and communicating actions and key decisions.
- Support the executing of contract management activities, ensuring deviations from contractual obligations are escalated appropriately for resolution.
- Provide support in managing commercial risks & issues, and assessing impact of proposed contractual changes.
- Provide support in executing internal supplier benchmarking activities & co-ordinating execution of external benchmarking activities.
- Attend contract & commercial review forums, support management in developing relevant materials, circulating follow-up actions etc.
- Contribute to the enhancement of Procurement tools implemented in the management of function
- You’re self-motivated, highly organised and focussed on executing in a fast-paced environment.
- You care passionately about delivering a great service.
- Possess excellent numerical skills, with an ability to quickly and efficiently analyse and interpret supplier date for the development of key reports.
- Great communication, organisation and presentation skills to senior level stakeholders
- You can make the complex feel simple, and explain it to others in an engaging, informative and fun way.
- Ideally demonstrates procurement analytical experience gained in a Procurement function.
- You are able to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another.
- Advanced Excel skills, including use of pivots and dashboard creation
- Degree and/or CIPS qualified