Talent Acquisition Sourcer - Tech
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
Being a high growth FinTech, it’ll be no surprise to hear finding the best people for our teams is of top priority.
We are looking for a Technical Sourcer to support our technology teams to help us find & engage the best talent for our world class teams, at Funding Circle.
- You have experience working as part of a recruiting function either in-house or ini an established recruitment agency (on a tech desk).
- Enjoy recruiting for a mix of Tech roles across Engineering, Product, Risk and Infrastructure
- You don’t rely on agencies and enjoy searching job boards and other channels to find candidates such as sourcing platforms and other digital channels
- You can uncover technical aptitude and are able to distinguish between good and average candidates
- You’ve got a real interest in staying in the know with the Financial Services and Technology scene and you are genuinely interested in hiring the best possible people you can.
- Understand the importance of candidate experience.
What’s in it for you:
- A chance to work and learn in a super fast paced and high growth environment.
- A team that will be there to support you and help you develop (as well as hopefully learn some things from you!).
- Rewarding work where you can feel yourself contributing to the whole business.
- A great and flexible atmosphere working with a great team.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you..
Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.