Investor Servicing Administrator
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within what we call the “Funnel” team. They are the face of Funding Circle and work passionately to make sure small businesses have an incredible experience in getting the funding they need.
What will you be doing?
Are you a passionate Customer Support or Administrator with an upbeat attitude and love solving problems for your clients? Delivering an exceptional experience for our Retail Investors is a key goal to Funding Circle unlocking our potential as a market leader.
As Investor Support Administrator, you will
- Provide administrative support to the Investor Support Team, and wider Operation teams
- Responsible for administrating ISA related documents and communicating with other ISA providers
- Communicating with investors to gather correct documentation e.g for payments into/out of Funding Circle and ISA transfers
- Conducting regular operational tasks e.g; closing investor accounts and account verifications
- Provide great service to investors through quality interactions that enhance the investor experience
- Keen to work in an administrative role with aspects of customer service
- Smart, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering an excellent service to the business and investors
- Excellent at communicating both on the telephone and in writing
- Proficient at multitasking with exceptional time management
- Quick to learn, understand and suggest changes to processes to improve efficiency
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.