Borrower & Investor Executive - Dutch or German speaker
Are you looking for a full-time role in customer service? If you’re a great communicator with a talent for connecting with people, we’ll give you the opportunity to learn and grow in our market-leading international fintech, as part of a fun and driven team.
Your contribution to our mission
Funding Circle brings together small businesses and investors in a way that is truly revolutionary. We foster an environment where small business can thrive. Our platform provides a marketplace where investors receive better returns and small businesses find lower rates. The driving force behind our outstanding customer experience is our customer service team and we want you to be a part of it!
As a Customer Service Executive, you will:
- Guide our investors and borrowers through their Funding Circle journey, acting as their first point of contact and support
- Efficiently manage external and internal communication and liaise with other Funding Circle teams to provide an exceptional service to our customers
- Improve customer satisfaction by analysing customer feedback and implementing improvements to our internal processes and control procedures
- Collaborate closely with other teams (Sales, Payments, Loan Operations, Collections and Recoveries) to resolve detailed requests and maintain a seamless customer experience
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Previous professional experience, preferably in customer-facing roles.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and either German or Dutch.
- Customer support capabilities - you’re quick to build rapport and are able to handle, explain and solve complex issues in a friendly, patient and helpful way.
- Strong time management skills, an eye for detail and proficiency at multitasking.
- A solution-oriented attitude - you’re quick to learn, proactively contribute ideas and make improvements, and adapt easily to changing situations.
- A strong sense of ownership - you proactively drive things forward and see through what you have started.
- A love of teamwork - you support your team and see their success as your own