Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The focus of the Assistant team is to support the Leaders of the business to become efficient and effective at their leadership positions. Using our organisational, logistical and problem-solving skills we aim to bring fresh perspectives to current processes so that Leaders can better utilise their time and resources.
What will you be doing?
- Diary and inbox management for the General Counsel/CPO & CFO
- Travel, accommodation and transfers to be booked for all including any lunch/ dinner reservations
- Arrange and attend Management and Board meetings as required, taking notes and minutes enabling succinct and accurate transfer of information
- Plan and coordinate Leadership team off-sites including venue finding, catering and note taking
- Support Investor Relations team with presentations, organising meetings & roadshows, and year end results
- Experienced in a PA/Team Assistant capacity
- Competent using Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Confident with excellent written skills, able to respond accurately and appropriately to a range of stakeholders
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit!
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning and Wellbeing allowances AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.