Retail Marketing Senior Manager
We are looking for a Retail Marketing Senior Manager to design, lead and coordinate all marketing activity aimed at our retail investors in the UK, as well as align activity with our European markets. You’ll define, coordinate and test activity over multiple acquisition channels and lead our marketing program, iterating and optimising to improve performance. You will play a big role in building our retail investor marketing program from the ground up. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact into Funding Circle’s growth and success, with great visibility to the leadership of the business.
You’ll own the retail investor marketing plan:
- Design, plan, manage and optimise acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, ensuring we’re capitalising on opportunities for growth.
- Set-up infrastructure to ensure we have great channel tracking and visibility of what drives performance
- Own the retail investor budget and ambitious growth targets.
- Coordinate channel managers to drive activity.
- Guide and work closely with the customer analytics teams to ensure accurate targeting, segmentation, and testing procedures are in place.
- Define and communicate a clear vision and strategy with leadership.
- Managing all creative testing and pipeline in collaboration with our designer team.
Make data-driven decisions
- Provide leadership with regular reporting on channel performance and move at pace to refine channel strategy to improve on our core acquisition metrics.
- Create and maintain a strong test plan covering both media and creative - we are all about learning and adapting as we go along.
- Push our marketing further by coming up with new targeting methods, finding campaign data sources and innovative ways to evolve channel strategy through both media and creative.
- You have end-to-end marketing experience across multiple channels, and are used to owning acquisition and CPA targets.
- You are highly analytical and comfortable with building marketing models and running analysis on performance.
- You are able to run small tests in various channels, and to scale quickly when tests prove successful.
- You are comfortable leading meetings, managing projects, and presenting results to various audiences.
- You are flexible, can adapt quickly and have an inherent drive to make things better.
We think this role will suit people with media agency experience, or in-house marketing channel managers, but we welcome applications from all backgrounds.
We’re looking for someone who has a strategic mindset with great attention to detail; someone who can thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Someone who can set the strategic vision for our retail marketing but can get into the specifics of tracking, optimisation, and testing.
Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing Fintech company?
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others’ too?
Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?! If so, we’d like to hear from you.