We are looking for a highly organised and communicative Salesforce Administrator who will join our Salesforce team to help improve our business systems and continuously deliver new features. We are a passionate bunch of problem solvers whose bread and butter is learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we’re looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
As the Salesforce Administrator you will...
- Perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions in Salesforce. You will customise and implement profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, reports and dashboards etc.
- Provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications. You will address development issues and work collaboratively with our product and other engineering teams.
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes and Funding Circle’s CRM environment. You will support design and ongoing schema changes to promote Funding Circle’s growth and business evolution.
- Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github, and requirement collaboration with stakeholders.
- Design and implement training programs and documentation for stakeholders.
You've been there and done this...
- Proven previous hands-on experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification - ADM201.
- Experience using advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings.
- Confidence working in Lightning Experience
- Experience with 3rd party applications (NewVoice Media/Marketing Cloud/Conga).
- Familiarity of Agile software delivery and use of tools such as Jira and Github for continuous delivery and integration
- Highly developed listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
- Self-starter mentality with an enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented start-up feel environment and the ability to maintain poise under pressure.
- Experience working at a financial services company or within another highly regulated industry would be beneficial
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
Our core product is a digital lending platform that connects businesses looking for finance with investors with money to lend. Cutting edge technology sits at the heart of what we do, and our engineering team are the driving force behind our platform’s success.