Banking & Outsourcing Operations Manager
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. With teams in London, San Francisco and Denver, we are fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
About the role:
Reporting into the VP Operations the newly created role of Banking & Outsourcing Operations Manager will be the link between Funding Circle and our key external operational partners and the broader Funding Circle teams. Ensuring that we meet our regulatory, contractual and commercial goals.
As a Operations Manager, you will:
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on projects to introduce additional functionality and products to our framework.
- Track operational errors from process gaps and third party supplier faults to spot trends and create workarounds.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects of varying lengths to implement new systems or processes into operational teams.
- Coordinate Governance meetings with vendors to assess service levels and contractual obligations.
- Manage user access to third party applications and act as point of contact for any internal queries or escalations.
- Participate in regular business review meetings and moderate the conversation.
- Promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Relevant experience in an Payment/Banking environment-ideally in a vendor steering or process owner role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A Program management mindset, focusing on delivery.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several jobs at one time.
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Basic understanding of Payments and Collections/Recovery Industry is an advantage.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.