Asset Finance Support Executive
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Marketplace team specifically represents what we see as the future of how we can 'build a better financial world' for SMEs in the UK. Working in Sales, you will be working in a vibrant and ambitious team. We all want each other to succeed and it's a really collaborative place to work as well as being a fun and inclusive culture.
What will you be doing?
As an Asset Finance Support Executive for the Marketplace team you’ll be working closely with the Asset Finance Account Managers, to support our customers throughout the journey from application to payout. Managing all kinds of equipment funding via 3rd party lenders you will be required to work closely with internal and external teams, ensuring that transactions are processed quickly and accurately to ensure that customers receive a great service.
- Package applications including collating documents and typing up proposals accurately
- Submit & manage applications via lender portals
- Pass additional information requests from our lenders on to the sales team
- Liaise with lenders, customers and suppliers to coordinate payout
- Obtain and check invoices and suppliers, ensuring all payout documentation is accurate
- Working with all third parties to create urgency and ensure deals move quickly through the funnel
- Build excellent individual relationships with Lenders to understand and gain an in-depth knowledge of their processes and understand their differences
- Maintain our own internal CRM and provide reporting to the team as required
- Experienced working in a Sales Support capacity; ideally within Lending
- Confident in liaising with internal and external Stakeholders via calls, emails and in-person
- Able to build and maintain long lasting business relationships
- Highly organised and able to organise your day and week to maximise your efficiency
- Results-oriented with high attention to detail
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit!
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning allowance AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.