Recoveries Account Executive
The Recoveries Account Executive position presents an opportunity to join a strong and highly innovative Recoveries team in a high-growth, fast- paced and market-changing business.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The Recoveries Team at Funding Circle are looking for an ambitious and dynamic all-rounder to support a dedicated Account Manager with all elements of the team’s activities including:
- managing a caseload of defaulted loans and reporting to their Account Manager on case progression;
- working independently to build trust and negotiate repayment solutions with customers, monitoring repayments, liaising with insolvency practitioners and instructing legal proceedings where required;
- preparing comments on late loans, to be read by thousands of investors, and helping the Communications Team to answer insolvency-related queries on the forum and independent websites; and
- working with Account Managers to update systems and policies, monitor results and input into strategic developments within the team.
At Funding Circle you create your own career path. To succeed at Funding Circle you must be effective, have integrity, think smarter, inspire others and believe in the adventure. The business is changing rapidly, with new demands and opportunities for every business group, including Collections & Recovery. You can make a real difference in this growing business-critical team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Recoveries or insolvency experience highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- A team-player who can work independently and adapt well to change.
- A creative and free thinker with a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated with a passion for learning new skills and fulfilling their potential.
- Compassionate, grounded, logical and objective; able to follow through on difficult decisions.
Funding Circle was created with one mission: to revolutionise the broken financial system and change small business finance!
We've created the leading online marketplace for small business loans that directly connect credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just nine years, 90,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £7 billion to 68,000 businesses across the world. In 2017 alone lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.