Senior Marketing Campaign Executive, Brand
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a senior campaign manager to lead the project management and delivery of marketing campaigns across a range of through-the-line channels. This person will play a critical role in coordinating marketing activity and developing our brand, working with senior marketing stakeholders to deliver creative, high-impact campaigns that drive both brand and performance.
This is a role which involves communication with different teams and senior stakeholders on a daily basis, so the ability to confidently communicate and deal with different teams across the business is important.
- Leading the development of integrated campaigns that are both brand-enhancing and performance driving, working closely with marketing and brand team stakeholders
- Managing the delivery of campaign assets across email, direct mail, social, search and managing the marketing campaign calendar with channel marketing owners
- Working through briefs provided by marketing channel leads, and planning capacity with content and design teams to deliver outstanding creative on time
- Working closely with the Customer Insights team to ensure that insights from customer panels and customer facing teams are regularly fed in to campaign plans
- Managing day to day agency relationships including briefing, managing agency performance and ensuring deadlines are met
- Experienced at managing the delivery of marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- A confident project manager able to keep multiple projects on track at once
- Comfortable managing resources across different teams, in particular copywriting and design
- A confident communicator, able to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels of the business
- Brand marketing experience either agency or client side
- Passionate about bringing a brilliant brand to life
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly. We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you.
Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.