Competitive + benefits + stock
Funding Circle was created with one mission: to revolutionise the broken financial system and change small business finance!
We've created the leading online marketplace for small business loans that directly connect credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just eight years, 80,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In 2018 alone lending through our platform created and sustained 115,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy
As a Senior Analyst you will...
- Apply insights from customer response data to create response and targeting models as well as setting up testing to explore new channels or website changes
- Improve funnel conversion by working with our operational teams to identify process improvements and smart ways to treat different customer segments
- Ensure our pricing strategy meets the needs of borrowers, investors and Funding Circle by analysing the trade-offs between conversion, returns and income
- Grow the funding available to the business by supporting both our Retail and Institutional funding strategy teams by working with our Investor Support and Capital Markets teams
- Working with Tech & Data teams to define requirements and review solution builds
- Deliver cutting edge models using the latest techniques and up-skill the team: use advanced statistical analysis to design testing and predictive models whilst creating and improving on best practices to be used across the Funding Circle analytics community
- Build global frameworks that are scalable across markets and help to drive business outcomes & portfolio performance
- Work closely with partner teams across business and risk to ensure analytical outputs meet stakeholder expectation
- Communicate effectively analytical outcomes to wide variety of internal and external constituents including senior stakeholders
The skills you have are:
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field like Mathematics or Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, etc.
- Proven problem solving ability using logical reasoning and analytical frameworks which can be combined with strong communication skills to convert complex analytical output to simple, actionable insights
- Predictive modelling experience along with proficiency in analytical tools like R and Python, Tableau, SQL preferred but not all required
- Passion to deliver our Mission to build a better financial world and alignment with our Values
- Experience in Financial Services (small business or consumer lending) or E-commerce preferable not essential
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package including:
- Our employees make our mission a reality, and we want you to share in the company’s success by offering generous shares.
- Cool kit - Mac or PC
- Private healthcare, pension and healthcare cash back schemes
- Discounted onsite gym membership
- Learning and development through FC Academy
- Personal development funding
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, barista coffee and discounted hot lunch at our Funderbar!
- We are a regular host of Meet-Ups and events.
- Company-wide socials
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.