Senior Sales Trainer
As a dynamic FinTech with the customers at our core, it’s no surprise that training and developing the best people for our Sales Team is of top priority. A pivotal role in the Sales Team, as Senior Sales Trainer you will determine and build the L&D strategy across our large UK team.
Did you know 56,000 UK businesses have financed their growth with a Funding Circle loan? We are the world’s leading marketplace for business loans and our mission is to improve the financial world by helping entrepreneurs achieve their goals. As we keep growing, we need you to help our Sales Team scale even faster!
Your mission is to partner with sales leaders to understand training needs, champion change and coach the best from our team. You’ll be working across multiple sales channels to create, design and deliver effective and scalable coaching, content and training sessions. You will be hands on and willing to support on the floor, gaining trust from salespeople and managers alike to influence customer interactions
What will you be responsible for?
- Design, develop, deliver and maintain training programs for new hires and present customer-facing employees - includes account management, outbound, face to face relationship management and business development.
- Reinforce and build upon a learning culture, actively working with sales and operations leadership to find opportunities for improved performance and develop targeted learning solutions.
- Partner with local and global Learning & Development Team and People Team.
- Onboard new hires, getting them up to speed on our products and processes and instilling our brand and values in every member of the team.
- Equip teams with conversation guides, playbooks, and content to educate and prepare them for customer interactions.
- Develop and implement in-house learning solutions blending learning mechanisms (F2F/virtual instruction, online resources, etc.).
- Establish measurements for training effectiveness, and monitor and track on a regular basis.
- Assist with the launch of new products, initiatives, and system improvements ensuring the sales team is equipped.
What will you bring to the role?
- Proven experience in developing and delivering enhanced training for large sales & sales leadership teams.
- You have experience in developing training content, using multiple content resources for a blended learning solution.
- Demonstrated examples of defining and leading L&D strategy.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high volume sales environment.
- Highly skilled at project management and cross-functional teamwork.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- You model our values - Think Smart, Make It Happen, Be Open, Stand Together & Live The Adventure.
- Capable and confident in-person and remote presentation skills.
- Experience using a Learning Management System and suggesting other tools.
- Experience working across multiple locations (our head office is London but we have remote sales people across the UK and working with other geo sales teams!).
- Previous experience in a sales role is a great asset.
So why join us at Funding Circle?
We are a fast moving, innovative FinTech company, creating new solutions with the latest tech, data and fantastic service - our people are the core of that success, and we believe in a culture that’s as open and collaborative as it is passionate and ambitious.
- Walk into a team that champions working smart, standing together and living the adventure
- An international team of very motivated and talented people who work together in an environment where hierarchies don't matter but passion and drive do
- Competitive salary package + Funding Circle stock options
- We encourage everyone to learn, grow and go further with personal annual learning budget and our peer-to-peer learning at FC Academy
- Monthly team & company wide socials/team bonding
- Private health insurance includes 50% discount on Virgin Active + other cool stuff
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.