Talent Acquisition Partner
Funding Circle Ltd
Talent Acquisition Partner
Funding Circle has a vacancy for a Talent Acquisition Partner with expertise in the financial technology sector recruiting for Sales & Operations talent.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, i.e. sourcing, screening, selling and hiring. Identify the best talent and provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Manage high volume recruitment for Sales, Operations and Graduate schemes.
- Design and deliver assessment days and refine the processes around them to increase hiring efficiency.
- Analyse ROI of assessment days and volume hiring and propose improvements based on data.
- Advise and coach heads of departments on how to attract and identify the right talent for their teams.
- Work with senior stakeholders to construct diversity hiring strategy
- Lead and facilitate training sessions with hiring teams to ensure that the company hires in accordance with its values.
- Create, test and refine innovative recruitment methods.
Required Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Proven track record of managing high-volume recruitment for a Fintech start-up business in hyper-growth stage.
- Experience of working in a regulated business.
- Experience recruiting for B2B sales professionals across the UK
- Experience of designing, implementing and running assessment days within an in-house recruitment function.
- Proven ability to manage multiple candidate pipelines, over different geographies
- Experience of working with applicant tracking systems.
- Experience reporting on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of recruitment strategies.
- Comfortable working diligently to maintain data integrity
- Experience of creating a diversity & inclusion hiring strategy to promote best practice across all areas of diversity (gender, ethnicity, social, sexuality etc)
- Experience of leading and facilitating interview training to large groups of inexperienced interviewers.
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships, from Team Manager level to C-suite/Executive level across different global locations and time zones.
- Expertise leveraging social networks such as LinkedIn, including Recruiter and Corporate Licenses for recruiting efforts.
- Experience utilizing disruptive recruitment tooling and systems including aggregators and browser plug-ins.
- Experience of finding candidates directly and of managing agency relationships where necessary to ensure a positive face of Funding Circle.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and ability to communicate concisely with all levels including senior leadership.
- Motivated to be part of a team and believe in standing together: We’re a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to support each other & share best practices.
Closing date for applications: April 3rd 2019