Employer Brand Manager
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
The Employer Brand Lead sits within the People/Talent team and plays a crucial role in working cross functionally across the entire company to showcase our culture, share our people stories, to help attract talent and represent our people!
- Tell the story of what it is like to work at Funding Circle to our employees, future employees, and the industry by helping to develop, implement and drive strategies that support and differentiate our Employer Brand
- Build cross functional partnerships with Talent, Marketing, Comms, L&D and Reward to drive alignment and excitement for our Employer Brand
- Drive the representation of Funding Circle’s values and employee value proposition including the alignment to a global and varied candidate base ranging from sales to software engineers
- Create rich and continuous content highlighting the compelling, differentiated aspects of life at FC including videos, static collateral, marketing copy, digital/social assets, blogs, and more
- Champion diversity internally and externally by designing content with diversity, equity and inclusion in mind across all elements and experiences
- 5+ years working in Employer Brand, Recruitment Marketing, Communications
- Experienced driving and measuring results through the creation of campaigns that attract candidates and drive internal engagement
- Experienced developing creative assets such as videos, infographics, social media posts, etc. and managing virtual/in-person events
- Understanding of how voice and tone are essential to communications and brand perception to both employees and candidates
- An effective multi-tasker who is adaptable and reactive to industry trends and changes
- Experienced managing external agencies, partners, vendors and/or contractors
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.