Loan Operations Analyst - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
Our Loan Operations Team is focused on supporting the efficient and accurate flow of ‘borrowers’ through our lending process. We partner with our Sales Team and Underwriters to assess, verify, and document each loan opportunity.
What will you be doing?
This is a busy admin role where you will be reviewing and processing loan applications to provide fast, efficient funding to small businesses in the UK.
- Reviewing financial accounts, bank statements and risk reports to process loan applications.
- Completing know your customer (KYC) checks during the borrowers on-boarding journey and referring cases to our AML and Fraud teams where required.
- Use third party systems to collect information on the applicant and their business.
- Perform rigorous quality assurance: Reconcile loan documents and internal system data for completeness and accuracy.
- Working in a collaborative team environment.
- Someone with 6-24 months experience in a high volume operations or administrative role.
- Able to work to deadlines and business goals in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Someone with an excellent attention to detail, self motivated, strong organisational skills and ability to follow procedures.
- Willingness to learn and adapt with ever evolving policies and procedures.
- It would be great, but not essential, if you had familiarity with financial documents, bank statements and identification documents.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.