Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The focus of the Assistant team is to support the Leaders of the business to become efficient and effective at their leadership positions. Using our organisational, logistical and problem-solving skills we aim to bring fresh perspectives to current processes so that Leaders can better utilise their time and resources.
What will you be doing?
This Team Assistant will collaborate with people from all over the business including Capital Markets, Finance, Investor Relations, Communications, Workplace Services & the People team. The successful candidate will have the ability to interact with employees at all levels, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Diary management for 3 Senior Leaders; Head of Investor Relations & the 2 Co-Heads of Global Capital Markets with a focus on external stakeholders
- Provide support to the CFO’s PA on Investor Relations including scheduling meetings, updating CRMs, coordinating with external suppliers & on the day support for large events
- Schedule internal townhalls - determine attendees and invite them, prepare/distribute agenda in advance, prepare briefings for guest speakers and attendees, VC and dial in details setup
- Travel, accommodation and transfers to be booked including any lunch/ dinner reservations. Completion and submission of expense claims
- Plan and co-ordinate Leadership team offsites including venue finding & Catering
- Work within the assistant team to ensure, effective transfer of information and share knowledge
- Experienced in working in an administrative role (min 1 year)
- Competent using G-Suite
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to respond accurately and appropriately to a range of stakeholders with excellent written skills
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say “I was there”. Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many – including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we’d like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you!
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.