Marketing Automation & CRM Manager
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The CRM Team is responsible for our customer relationships across communications channels including email, direct mail, SMS and outbound telemarketing. They work closely with analytics, product and data functions to efficiently deliver customer messaging and maximise value.
What will you be doing?
This is a hybrid position blending data and analytics with the technical aspects of our platform. You will oversee the product and ensure the data is correctly managed.
- Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining CRM systems. Focussing on data transfers, message automation and platform, documentation and capabilities
- Leading projects with a range of internal and external stakeholders, e.g. CRM, Product, Tech, Data, Analytics, our platform providers and other external agencies
- Continuing our transition towards automation of CRM, reducing focus on ad-hoc ‘broadcast’ and towards lifecycle led-messages
- Experienced delivering CRM campaigns and technology either agency or client-side – this is a mid to senior level position and while we are open to a range of associated backgrounds we are looking for someone to take significant ownership
- Experienced in building, integrating or managing at least one significant CRM implementation with a deep understanding of how the solution was put together (e.g. data transfers, integrations, automation, QA). Knowledge of Data Management Platforms and the ability to write or edit code is a benefit
- Able to join technical understanding with creative skills and an appreciation of customer experience and conversion
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.