Admin Assistant - Insolvency - 6 month FTC
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Collections & Recoveries team carry out all debt collection procedures with their own unique approach that is defining the collections culture in the peer-to-business market.
What will you be doing?
This is an opportunity to join an ambitious and highly innovative team in a high-growth, fast-paced and market-changing business. The Collections and Recoveries department at Funding Circle are looking for a motivated and dynamic all-rounder to support their Insolvency Team with running their daily work streams and undertaking administrative duties.
- Ownership of insolvency document management processes, filing and organisation of various insolvency work flows to support the wider team.
- Communicating key updates to investors of insolvent loans and managing expectations on recovery prospects.
- Completing administrative tasks such as lodging clams with insolvency practitioners, preparing financial statements, monitoring stakeholder reports and corresponding with insolvency panel firms and other third parties.
- working with management to develop efficiencies in working practices and ensure core processes run smoothly.
- Someone with a minimum of one years’ experience working in an administration or related role
- Interested in developing skills in the insolvency field.
- Excellent at organisation, time management and communication
- A team-player who can work independently and effectively coordinate stakeholders.
- Someone with a positive attitude and practical approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated and proactive with a passion for learning new skills and supporting others.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.