Investor Support Agent - German speaking
Are you an expert communicator with an upbeat attitude and love solving problems for your clients?
Join our brilliant Investor Support Team and become the ‘voice’ of our investors.
Delivering an exceptional experience for our Retail Investors is a key goal to Funding Circle unlocking our potential as a market leader.
We are seeking a smart, enthusiastic and hard-working Investor Support Executive to join our growing team.
You will provide outstanding customer services, essential information and onboarding support to our Investors (current count is 77,000 individual investors globally!).
This dynamic role will see you think quick on your feet to tackle and analyse simple queries to complex requests. There is no better place to learn the business inside out and understand the service we provide as peer-to-peer lenders.
What will I be doing?
- First point of contact for Retail Investor queries via phone and email
- Responsible for delivering excellence to our wide range of investors - you will speak to people investing their pensions, keen investors with a passion for FinTech, HNWI individuals, just to name a few examples
- Conducting regular operational tasks e.g. investor KYC checks
- Collaborating closely with the Investor Support team to improve processes and control procedures
- Liaising with other departments to answer detailed queries
- Dealing with and recording complaints and escalations
What will I bring to the role?
- Native or close to native German language skills
- 6-24 months experience in customer service is ideal for this junior role (however we are happy to consider applications from all experience levels!)
- Smart, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering an excellent customer experience
- Some experience working in a phone based environment and an excellent phone manner
- Able to connect easily with others and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills
- Good experience in explaining complex products and services to consumers
- You will 'think smart' to creatively suggest changes to in order to improve efficiency and impact
- Adept at dealing with and resolving complex queries
- Ability to manage time effectively and capable at multi-tasking
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel beneficial
*The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated
Why join Funding Circle?
Manning the front line, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage everyone to expand their knowledge and growth.
Walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure - and of course free coffee! We offer a range of attractive benefits and a competitive salary package