IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineering - London
Competitive Salary and Share Options
Who are we?
Funding Circle was created with a big idea: to revolutionise the broken financial system and secure a better deal for everyone.
We have created the leading small business loans platform in UK, US, Germany and Netherlands; a marketplace that directly connects credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just eight years, 80,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In addition, in 2017 lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy.
Want to join our mission and help us build a better financial world? We are looking for analytical masterminds who want to be part of our journey and champion small business growth.Would you describe yourself as a resourceful, detail-oriented, and patient individual who enjoys working with a variety of stakeholders and forging bonds within a community? If your answer is yes, you may be what we are looking for.
Funding Circle is looking for a customer focussed, efficiency-driven IT Support Engineer who is able to innovate, can think on their feet and can collaborate effectively across multiple teams.
The successful candidate will join a global team of engineers who are passionate about IT and enjoy learning new technologies in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Support employees with hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Provide first and second line IT support and systems administration for Funding Circle UK, ensuring colleagues can work.
- Assist with the daily tasks of the IT service desk and Infrastructure teams as well take on your own responsibilities and small projects.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see them through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot in order to identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Follow standard operating procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Have a good eye for detail and good diagnostic experience.
- Have great customer service skills, communication skills and plenty of patience.
- Work with the rest of our Corporate IT team globally.
- Notable experience in a similar support role.
- Demonstrable skills in G-Suite administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with management framework platforms(e.g. Jamf Pro, Desktop Central, PDQ)
- A good understanding of Printing Services and audio visual management.
- Adept in PC (Windows) and Mac (OS X) deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Okta/SSO.
- Familiarity with Zoom or similar Video conferencing suite.
- To be able to build/image and configure equipment and systems to business specifications.
- Troubleshooting desktop software/hardware issues.
- Understanding of wired and wireless LAN networks.
- Willingness to learn.
- Bonus Points for the following: Experience in centralised antivirus, Jira, Windows Server, Cisco/Meraki and networking protocols, AWS, programming and scripting languages.
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package including:
- Our employees make our mission a reality, and we want you to share in the companies success by offering generous shares.
- Cool kit - Mac or PC
- Private healthcare, pension and healthcare cash back schemes
- Discounted onsite gym membership
- Learning and development through FC Academy
- Personal development funding
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, barista coffee and discounted hot lunch at our Funderbar!
- We are a regular host of Meet-Ups and events.
- Company wide socials