Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Fraud Team are passionate about identifying and preventing fraud. We aim to help protect our genuine customers and to disrupt any fraud on our platform.
What will you be doing?
- Lead, coach, motivate and develop the Fraud Team
- Oversee any fraud investigations and ensure that the escalation processes are adhered to
- Manage all aspects of workload, process quality and capacity management
- Ensure that our robust fraud systems are working at their most efficient and effective by working with internal teams and external Fraud tool providers
- Assist the Senior Manager Fin Crime Operations to horizon scan and set the fraud strategy
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and teams within Operations
- Knowledgeable and experienced of fraud prevention methods in Financial Services or the Payments industry
- Experienced in leading a team within a Fraud function
- Able to analyse processes and identify improvements
- Knowledgeable of case handling systems
- Proven with a track record designing, implementing and managing operational processes
- Experienced within a high transactional payment environment a benefit
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Experience working in a regulated environment
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say “I was there”. Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many – including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we’d like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you!
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.