Associate - European Capital Markets
As an Associate you will work as an integral part of the Global Capital Markets team.
- Be responsible for fund reporting, including the co-ordination of all aspects of the monthly NAV process as well as production of the monthly factsheets;
- Run the day to day operational processes associated with the fund, including management of the fund’s FX hedging programme and the supervision of multiple bank accounts to contribute to liquidity management;
- Co-ordinate the work of third-party administrators, external auditors, treasurers, tax advisors, currency manager and other outsourced service providers;
- Provide assistance with statutory half-yearly and annual financial statements – liaising directly with the Fund’s external auditors and third-party administrators;
- Assist with cash flow modelling to support strategic decision making and forward looking analysis;
- Contribute to strategic growth initiatives within the Fund, including review of legal documents and input into technical accounting analysis;
- Work closely with the Legal, Finance, Risk, Operations and Product teams in the UK, US and Continental Europe;
- Support the Global Capital Markets team.
- A qualified accountant (0-4yrs PQE), preferably with financial services experience and working knowledge of IFRS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with very strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Assiduous and conscientious with an appetite to learn quickly on the job and develop a career in Alternative Finance with one of the market leading firms
- Confident, presentable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of investors and stakeholders
- Ambitious, dedicated and excited about working with highly motivated and smart individuals in an entrepreneurial environment