Credit Strategy Manager - New Products
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more.
So far our investors have lent £13.7 billion through it to 122,000 SME owners. In just one year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy.
At Funding Circle we deliver an amazing customer experience through technology. We are focused on empowering small businesses to not only borrow, but pay and spend as well. This will make Funding Circle a multi-product platform, serving a direct and embedded audience.
Funding Circle’s Credit Risk team is hugely influential to our overall lending process. They look at measuring our risk, optimising our credit risk funnel and forecasting the performance of our loan portfolios. To do this, they work globally with the credit risk modelling, engineering, data management, capital markets and business operations teams to truly understand our objectives and shape analytical solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Deliver value for Investors and Funding Circle through helping shape and grow our new product offering Flexipay
- You will lead a team responsible for optimising credit strategies across new customer acquisition as well as account management , shape them analytically and inspire and communicate across the business
- Be a change agent. Embrace innovation in the credit space: understand how new credit data, tools and technology can deliver benefits to our customers and investors.
- Have a clear and relentless focus on delivering business results and be comfortable challenging the status quo
- Experienced in a credit strategy setting and leading a key analytical function
- Have a proven track record of driving strategic/operational changes within an organisation
- Willing to be hands on and get stuck into the details and conduct analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Experienced in one of the following programming languages (R, SAS, Python)
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit.
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits covering; Lifestyle, Health, Wealth & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Flexible and remote working options + home working support
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning and Wellbeing allowances (including subscription to Gympass)
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.