The Collections & Recoveries Team at Funding Circle are looking for a motivated and dynamic Insolvency Executive! Your duties for this role will include:
- Taking responsibility for administering a large portfolio of defaulted cases where the Borrower/loan guarantor is subject to insolvency proceedings and managing the expectations of our loan investors on prospective recoveries
- Managing relationships with the team’s external insolvency panel and liaising with Insolvency Practitioners regarding all types of formal appointments, reviewing proposals for voluntary arrangements, filing all relevant claims and voting documentation, assisting with strategic decisions and challenging insolvency appointments/processes where it is deemed in our investors’ best interests.
- Working with managers to develop new polices and implement projects, monitor results and input into team strategy
At Funding Circle you create your own career path. To succeed at Funding Circle you must be effective, have integrity, think smarter, inspire others and believe in the adventure. The business is changing rapidly, with new demands and opportunities for every business group, including Servicing, Collections & Recoveries. You can make a real difference in this growing business-critical team.
You must possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of one years’ experience in an insolvency related role.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- A team-player who can work independently and adapt well to change.
- A positive attitude and practical approach to problem solving.
- A passion for learning new skills and fulfilling your potential.
- Compassionate, grounded, logical and self-motivated; able to follow through on difficult decisions.
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us