Quality Assurance & Compliance Officer
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. With teams in London, San Francisco and Denver, we are fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
About the role:
Collections, Recoveries and Litigation (“CRL”) and Complaints are award winning Business Teams at Funding Circle, which plays a vital role for both our borrower and investor customers.
The main role of the Quality Assurance and Compliance Officer is to ensure that standard of service quality within the CRL & Complaints teams is consistently provided to our borrowers over various channels of contact (such as phone and emails), focusing on both routine, non-routine and escalated contacts.
As a QA Executive, you will be responsible for executing quality assurance processes. You will also review these processes and provide feedback to the Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager with the overall objective to deliver and maintain quality service to our borrowers and protection for our investors. This role calls for someone who is passionate in improving customer experience and the delivery of positive customer outcomes.
- Perform various communication channel monitoring , evaluation and borrower satisfaction rating responses and provide trend data to management team
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and call handling workflow
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions with team leaders and CRL executives
- Monitor complaints responses and provide recommendations/action plans to prevent improve future responses
- Analyze all customer service metrics and how the CRL/Complaints team's performance affects those KPIs
- Provide weekly coaching i.e. Face to Face to Individuals and Teams to improve quality performance
- Actively involved in communication forums conducted by Team Leaders with CRL/Complaints Executives
- Establish rapport with CRL & Complaints teams through maintenance of high level of morale by exhibiting a positive disposition.
- Able to demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Financial Services regulation.
- Excellent listening and analytic skills.
- Self-directed, organized and project a professional image.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Good customer service and motivational skills.
- Strong ability to handle multiple priorities and projects concurrently.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.