Systems Accountant/Manager - London
We are looking for a Systems Accountant/Manager to join our growing family. We’re looking for someone to manage the company’s finance systems, someone who is a fast learner, great communicator, team player, with an eagle eye for minute details and enjoys working with various finance systems.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Manage the company's finance Systems (NetSuite, Concur) including system admin and controls (delegated authorities, user life-cycle, data protection, tax legislation)
- Create, communicate and maintain templates and reports that address various needs of the business
- Ensure a consistent and robust data structure accommodating the reporting needs of the business across the actual, forecast and budget financial data instances
- Explore opportunities for improving the collation, control and reporting of non-financial metrics within the Systems
- Explore opportunities for integration with non-finance systems used by the company
- Explore capabilities of the existing and/or new tools to benefit various areas of finance; project-manage implementation
- Review and maintain all finance Systems policies and procedures
- Maintain close working relationships with divisional finance teams through regular contact so as to understand needs and future requirements
- Act as a finance "come to person" for a variety of system queries given knowledge of the Systems and wider relationships
- Provide in-house training programmes tailored to specific groups
- Act as a centre of excellence with continuous search for improvements
- Represent the company with external suppliers, staying up-to-date on system developments, upgrades and uses
Required Skills & Experience:
- Finance qualification and background (CIMA, ACCA)
- Advanced knowledge of NetSuite and MS Excel and appreciation of inter-relationship with other systems
- Experience within a multi-currency, multi-division business at either a group or reporting subsidiary level
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to deliver the bigger picture
- Strong analytical skills
- Robust data modelling skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Good communication and influencing skills and ability to challenge and drive behaviour change
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Denver, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.