Customer Services Operations Manager
As a dynamic FinTech with the customers at our core, it’s no surprise that building a best-in-class Customer Excellence Team is a top priority. If you’re genuinely passionate about pursuing top-shelf customer service and building a team to deliver, consider Funding Circle as your next career-defining role.
Due to rapid growth, we are bringing together all our non-sales customer interactions under a single, best-in-class Customer Excellence Team, dedicated to creating strong relations and services to both our investors and borrowers. You will consolidate three existing teams into one, and build processes, operations and reporting that defines Customer Excellence DNA.
Did you know 52,000 UK businesses have financed their growth with a Funding Circle loan? And 81,000 UK investors are actively investing in the platform to make this happen! We are the world’s leading marketplace for business loans and our mission is to improve the financial world, giving small businesses and investors a better deal. As we keep growing, we need you to continuously improve our customer services.
What will you be responsible for?
- Lead & manage the new team: bringing together Investor Support, Loan Servicing and Sales Inbound, initially approx 15 people, with the potential to grow larger in the future
- Establish and deliver initial training to set an ‘Excellence standard’ across all individuals in the team
- Evolving the Customer Excellence DNA at Funding Circle and drive it through the team & company
- Build & track key metrics, focusing on quality and speed of service KPIs & SLAs
- Prioritise work across the team and reshape our offering, including building capability to manage Trustpilot
- Oversee complaints management across the business, working closely with compliance and other teams
- Be a focal point for all non Sales customer related issues, including presenting ideas, performance and plans to senior management, including Global Leadership Team
What will you bring to the role?
- 5 years + proven experience in Customer Service, with a real passion for excellence
- You’ve worked with a complex product, in either B2C or B2B environments
- Project management experience in continuous change & improvement delivery
- Highly skilled at project management and cross-functional teamwork
- Creative and strategic thinker
- You model our values - Think Smart, Make It Happen, Be Open, Stand Together & Live The Adventure
- Capable and confident in-person and remote presentation skills
- Understanding of FCA regulations would be a bonus
- We are open to a range of industry experience, but a background in financial services, insurance, banking or SaaS would be an advantage
So why join us at Funding Circle?
We are a fast moving, innovative FinTech, creating new solutions with the latest tech, data and fantastic service - our people are the core of that success, and we believe in a culture that’s as open and collaborative as it is passionate and ambitious.
- Walk into a team that champions working smart, standing together and living the adventure
- An international team of very motivated and talented people who work together in an environment where hierarchies don't matter but passion and drive do
- Competitive salary package and Funding Circle stock options.
- We encourage everyone to learn, grow and go further with personal annual learning budget and our peer-to-peer learning at FC Academy
- Monthly team & company wide socials/team bonding
- Private health insurance includes 50% discount on Virgin Active and other cool stuff
- 25 days annual leave and bank holidays
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.the ‘nice to haves’, not essential for the right person: