Business owners and investors share a common thread. They’re forward thinkers. They’re determined. They stand up to make a difference and work hard to make it happen.
That same thread runs through everyone at Funding Circle.
As an Account Executive in Direct Sales, you embody one of our most important selling points: personal support of our customers. Every single day, you will speak to diverse small & medium sized business owners about their goals and how a Funding Circle loan can help - think, quirky gift shops and local cafes to trusted autobody shops and friendly accountants.
- Supporting SME businesses owners & entrepreneurs with applications for a Funding Circle business loan - managing full sales cycle from initial contact to acceptance of loan
- Utilising 100% warm inbound & outbound leads generated through direct marketing & existing customers, you will develop your business development and account management skills
- Responsible for your target, managing high-volume, fast-paced ‘pipeline’
- Establishing instant rapport with your customers via telephone and email, cultivating successful, long-lasting relationships with customers
- Building an understanding of the wider commercial finance market to enable you to support small businesses in finding the optimal solution
- Seeking ways to improve and adapt operations as we go & sharing knowledge
What will you bring to the role?
It is important you are:
- Communicative: you easily connect with people, demonstrate natural interpersonal skills & bring a positive energy
- Driven: motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve your monthly targets
- Organised; you know how to organise your day and week
- Learning: quick to learn, understand, take on feedback and explain complex concepts and products
- Grit: you are flexible to try something different and adapt to change quickly
- 6+ months experience in a phone based role & interest in building a career in sales
- Excited about empowering small businesses & FinTech
- We are interested in meeting people from a diverse education background - this role would equally suit a recent graduate OR post-apprenticeship OR a 6 months+ in sales and looking to elevate your career
So why join us at Funding Circle?
We are a dynamic, innovative FinTech, creating new solutions with the latest technology and advanced data analytics, whilst delivering a fantastic service to our customers. Our people are at the core of that success, and we believe in a culture that’s as open and collaborative as it is passionate and ambitious.
- Walk into a team that champions our values; thinking smart, standing together, making it happen, be open and living the adventure
- Competitive salary package, monthly performance based bonus with realistic targets
- Excellent opportunities for career growth, we will support your goals
- Learn, grow and go further with your annual learning budget & our peer-to-peer learning network, FC Academy
- Free barista made coffee & subsidised lunch daily
- Monthly team & company wide socials/team bonding + weekly Friday socials
- Private health insurance which includes 50% discount on Virgin Active + other cool stuff
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.