Account Manager - Introducer Team
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward – we’ve helped small business contribute £4 billion to the global economy so far.
Are you a motivated and confident self-starter who flourishes in supporting a large portfolio of accounts? Are you both target-driven and relationship-driven?
As we continue to grow, we are looking for an Account Manager to join the Broker Business Development team in London, to support and drive the growth of business lending through intermediaries (for example; commercial mortgage/asset brokers, business consultants, accountants etc.). You will balance managing a healthy & high-performing pipeline of applications whilst nurturing relationships with our broker network.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Nurturing the pipeline of loan applications via intermediaries from SME businesses
- Managing relationships with intermediaries in your region in collaboration with Business Development Manager
- Demonstrating excellent telephone and email communications & supporting your intermediaries on a day-to-day basis in ensuring SME's access to finance in a quick and efficient process
- Thriving in a target-driven environment, you will approach your KPI's with vigor and strive to stretch expectations
- Helping to develop the intermediary acquisition strategy alongside the Business Development Manager and supporting the education and activation of new intermediaries to the portfolio
- Deliver a high level of accuracy and service to enhance the conversion of new business and promote outstanding internal and external relationships
- Tracking intermediary loan applications, completed loans and assisting with general analysis/reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
What will you bring to the role?
It is important you are:
- Motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve your targets
- Able to connect easily with others and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills
- Actively contribute to and enjoy being part of a team
- Outstanding time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Excited by change and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
- Ability to lead and control a phone discussion and negotiation with external clients
- Commitment to working and contributing as part of a wider team with team goals – you will be part of a UK wide team
It would be advantageous if you have:
- 2:1 degree educated or have equivalent experience
- 12-24 months in a customer facing/sales role preferred - this role would be best suited to someone with sales/account management experience and seeking their 2nd job
- A passion about working in an innovative area of finance
- Knowledge or interest in the finance industry
*The stated experience level is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Why join Funding Circle?
Every day, walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure. Maintaining and growing our crucial partnerships, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage everyone to expand their knowledge and strive to continually excel in your business development career.
We offer a range of attractive benefits and a competitive salary package including performance based bonus - and free coffee!