EA to CEO & CTO
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The focus of the Assistant team is to support the Leaders of the business to become efficient and effective at their leadership positions. Using our organisational, logistical and problem-solving skills we aim to bring fresh perspectives to current processes so that Leaders can better utilise their time and resources. The team is expected to keep on top of all admin tasks around diary management and is given autonomy over doing so.
What will you be doing?
We’re on the hunt for a tech-savvy, highly organised and energetic Executive Assistant, with strong business acumen and creative problem-solving skills, to support the CEO & CTO. The ideal candidate needs to be confident, personable and approachable, with a can-do attitude.
- Run complex and constantly changing diaries, strategically structuring schedules across time zones, ensuring the execs are on time & prepared. Coordinating the diary and organising all agendas and materials, circulating and chasing up any resulting actions
- Ensure that all communication platforms are managed and priorities are being flagged/responded to in a timely manner i.e. Emails, inbox management, email prioritisation & filing
- Prioritise conflicting requests and needs and handle matters proactively, swiftly and to completion while meeting deadlines
- Arrange international travel plans and itineraries
- Working with the Company Secretarial team to schedule and plan all board meetings (scheduling, managing agendas, building presentations & communications)
- Organise leadership team events, strategy days and socials with end to end ownership
- Preparing presentations, reports and summaries
- Attending, coordinating and minute taking in meetings, ensuring all actions are captured and followed up on
- Line manage the team of 2 PAs, support them with their development and manage their workload and your own
- An experienced EA (5 years +) with prior support to C-suite
- Confident using both Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Highly organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to respond accurately and appropriately to a range of stakeholders, with excellent written skills
- A strong communicator with good interpersonal skills
- You're able to prioritise and balance multiple competing responsibilities at once
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say “I was there”. Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many – including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we’d like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you!
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.