Customer Contact Agent
Customer Contact Agent
We are looking for a Customer Contact Agent in the London office to join a strong and highly innovative team. The Servicing, Collections & Recoveries team carry out all debt collection procedures with their own unique approach that is defining the collections culture in the peer-to-business market.
This is a great place to work and learn. The pace is fast. We have a strong team spirit and there is a real buzz about the place and within the team. We are market-leading in our focus on bottom-up innovation, application of psychology and nudge techniques, and caring about the people in our team and the people who are our customers. You will enjoy the training, development; benefits and job support every step of the way.
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward currently lending over 5 Billion a year. With teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
- Supporting the Servicing, Collections and Recoveries team by contacting customers rapidly and frequently when there has been a payment failure.
- Carrying out security questions and obtaining key client information telephone calls.
- Transferring calls around the team to ensure that they are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Challenging targets and KPIs in a fun, competitive and supportive environment.
- Learning the science and art of perfect customer service in order to move through the growing SCR team, gaining experience and knowledge along the way.
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Demonstrate excellent telephony communication skills
- Have a strong desire to help people, and demonstrate a high level of self-awareness and kindness
- Be organised, hard working and have a strong willingness to learn
- Attention to detail. Competency at maths and english.
- Customer service experience is desirable, although not necessary.
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
With teams in London, San Francisco, Denver, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.