IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineering - London
Competitive Salary and Share Options
Who are we?
Funding Circle was created with a big idea: to revolutionise the broken financial system and secure a better deal for everyone.
We have created the leading small business loans platform in UK, US, Germany and Netherlands; a marketplace that directly connects credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just eight years, 80,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In addition, in 2017 lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy.
Want to join our mission and help us build a better financial world? We are looking for analytical masterminds who want to be part of our journey and champion small business growth.Would you describe yourself as a resourceful, detail-oriented, and patient individual who enjoys working with a variety of stakeholders and forging bonds within a community? If your answer is yes, you may be what we are looking for.
Funding Circle is looking for a customer focussed, efficiency-driven IT Support Engineer who is able to innovate, can think on their feet and can collaborate effectively across multiple teams.
The successful candidate will join a global team of engineers who are passionate about IT and enjoy learning new technologies in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Support employees with hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Provide first and second line IT support and systems administration for Funding Circle UK, ensuring colleagues can work.
- Assist with the daily tasks of the IT service desk and Infrastructure teams as well take on your own responsibilities and small projects.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see them through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot in order to identify solutions to resolve system issues
- Follow standard operating procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Have a good eye for detail and good diagnostic experience.
- Have great customer service skills, communication skills and plenty of patience.
- Work with the rest of our Corporate IT team globally.
- Notable experience in a similar support role.
- Demonstrable skills in G-Suite administration.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with management framework platforms(e.g. Jamf Pro, Desktop Central, PDQ)
- A good understanding of Printing Services and audio visual management.
- Adept in PC (Windows) and Mac (OS X) deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Okta/SSO.
- Familiarity with Zoom or similar Video conferencing suite.
- To be able to build/image and configure equipment and systems to business specifications.
- Troubleshooting desktop software/hardware issues.
- Understanding of wired and wireless LAN networks.
- Willingness to learn.
- Bonus Points for the following: Experience in centralised antivirus, Jira, Windows Server, Cisco/Meraki and networking protocols, AWS, programming and scripting languages.
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package including:
- Our employees make our mission a reality, and we want you to share in the companies success by offering generous shares.
- Cool kit - Mac or PC
- Private healthcare, pension and healthcare cash back schemes
- Discounted onsite gym membership
- Learning and development through FC Academy
- Personal development funding
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, barista coffee and discounted hot lunch at our Funderbar!
- We are a regular host of Meet-Ups and events.
- Company wide socials
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.