Business Analyst, Cards
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
We are working on an exciting opportunity to launch a new credit product for Small and Medium Businesses. We are looking for a smart and motivated individual to join our cross-functional team to help make it happen. You will be a core part of the project team, reporting into the Project Lead and working on designing and mapping operational processes for the future product, as well as helping to scale a newly-launched short-term credit product. A typical day could look something like this:
● Playing a crucial role in helping to scale FlexiPay from test phase into one of Funding Circle’s core products
● Gathering business requirements (across Product, Risk, Fraud, Operations, etc) to be reflected in the operational flow for the new product
● Leading the operational process definition activities including the end-to-end process mapping of all key related processes, third party handovers and interdependencies
● Owning the creation and maintenance of operational process documentation and/or workflows in an agreed format and structure with direct engagement of relevant functional and third party teams
● Balancing the need to manage operational risks and ensure sufficient controls, with the speed to market and, similarly, ensuring process scalability while allowing manual work-arounds to start with
● 5+ years of business analysis, process design and/or process mapping experience within financial services, preferably related to payments and/or cards
● Proficient in operational process documentation writing and maintenance
● Business change experience in developing, improving and implementing processes and providing operational support for the new product development.
● Experience working with and eliciting requirements from third party vendors and senior stakeholders
● Experience working within an Agile, fast paced environment and ability to adapt to changes
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.