Investor Relations Team Leader
Who we are?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing
A full-time team leader, your interest in creating a high-performing team will see you take an active role in mentoring and coaching a diverse mix of direct reports. These responsibilities will be with a view to create a team striving for excellent customer service being offered to our retail investor base. Responsibilities will evolve over time as the product also evolves.
- Managing weekly SLAs within your team and tracking performance against these targets.
- Motivating, energising and coaching the team to achieve SLA targets and develop service skills.
- Providing team members with regular feedback and holding 1:1s, KPI reviews and call shadowing sessions.
- Setting clear objectives for individuals within the team, both short term and long term.
- Being a leader and displaying leadership qualities consistent with FC Values.
- Assisting with the implementation of improvements to the Investor team, processes and department.
- Performing ongoing quality assurance checks on work completed to ensure compliance within the team
- A proven team leader or manager with experience in the financial service industry
- Have managed teams of 5-10 direct reports to achieve outstanding customer service
- A leader that has driven your team to achieve KPIs and work to SLAs
- Someone that is able to work in regulated environment and coach a team to follow set out processes
- Someone that is able to train a team to replicate processed and understand their responsibility to act within the boundaries of them
- Fintech/P2P experience would be a bonus
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.