Recruitment Coordinator - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
We want to help small business win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £8.1 billion in 110,000 loans to 77,000 small business owners. In a single year , we unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
About the role:
Being a high growth FinTech, it’ll be no surprise to hear finding the best people for our tech teams is of top priority.
We are looking for a Tech Sourcer to join our Tech Recruiting team on a 4 - 6 month Fixed Term Contract basis to help us find & engage the best talent from around the world for our world class teams, at Funding Circle.
- You have some experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator for a fast moving and dynamic company ideally
- Proven experience in improving process and creating best possible experience for candidates.
- Customer-centric approach to solving problems and providing best-in-class service.
- Hyper-organized and strong attention to detail with positive approach to challenges.
- You are naturally a people person and enjoy working as part of a team
What’s in it for you:
- A chance to work and learn in a super fast paced and high growth environment.
- A team that will be there to support you and help you develop (as well as hopefully learn some things from you!).
- Rewarding work where you can feel yourself contributing to the whole business.
- A great and flexible atmosphere working with a great team.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.