Sales Team Lead - Asset Finance
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Marketplace team specifically represents what we see as the future of how we can 'build a better financial world' for SMEs in the UK. Working in Sales, you will be working in a vibrant and ambitious team. We all want each other to succeed and it's a really collaborative place to work as well as being a fun and inclusive culture.
What will you be doing?
It’s an exciting time for Asset Finance at Funding Circle and we are looking for a leader to help build, coach and develop a team of Asset Finance Specialists and maximise their potential. You will be a part of the leadership team responsible for building our asset finance proposition and expected to help shape it.
- Motivate and performance manage your team to achieve your/their targets
- Setting short/medium/long term goals with your reports and supporting them in their development towards them
- Leading the implementation of continuous improvement to drive the team forward
- Representing Asset Finance sales in cross-functional meetings
- Being a point of contact for other departments in FC & leading on the development and rollout of new initiatives
- Managing stakeholders and reporting & presenting on team performance
- Recruiting and on-boarding new talent into the Asset Finance sales team
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with 3rd party Asset Finance providers
- An Asset Finance expert with experience in management/leading a team
- Proven to achieve set goals and high performance
- Commercially aware with strong business acumen and Asset Finance knowledge
- Able to build and maintain long lasting business relationships
- Intent on having an impact on the business and processes, and proactively bring innovative ideas
Did you know?
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single criteria. At Funding Circle we are committed to building diverse teams so please apply even if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the requirements. You might just be the perfect fit!
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- Learning and Wellbeing allowances AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership and discounts across numerous retailers through Perks at Work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.