We are looking for great iOS engineers to join us in building cutting-edge apps, taking on new challenges, and embracing the responsibility of being part of a largely autonomous, small team.
The mobile team is a close-knit team with real product ownership that makes decisions quickly. We have an ambitious roadmap for our investor apps - a key channel for our investors to monitor and add to their portfolio.
Whatever level you are, we are serious about helping you grow in your career. We actively encourage you to attend meetups, workshops and conferences.
- Relish this unique opportunity to define and drive the future of our Mobile strategy
- Contribute with creative ways of pushing the boundaries of our product
- Work closely with our design, product, and backend teams to deliver unique mobile experiences
- Participate in the technical planning and implementation of new features and capabilities.
- Collaborate in our process of delivering rock-solid, high performance, reusable and reliable code
- Participate in strong unit testing and continuous delivery processes. We take automated testing very seriously!
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, open-source frameworks, architectural patterns, best practices... understanding the benefits and limitations that each provides
- Passionate about revolutionising the investment experience through mobile
- Fluent with Swift, UIKit and other common iOS frameworks (Objective-C is great but all new features we create are in Swift)
- Aware of some of the most common iOS frameworks and tools (e.g. AlamoFire, Quick, Fastlane or KIF) and architecture patterns (e.g. MVC, MVVM, KVO, etc.)
- Happy to work with UI / UX designers to produce great user experiences
- Excited about pair programming and TDD, understanding the benefits and the challenges
- Passionate about iOS and Mobile
- Friendly and easy to work with - we work closely together as a team
Don’t tick all the boxes?
That’s fine! We do not expect you to tick all the items in the list. We are always looking for great people that can add value to our team so if you do not tick all the boxes or have a unique set of skills that we might have missed, we encourage you to apply.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.