Sales Development Executive
Sales Development Executive
Do you have a knack for speaking with people and a naturally energetic character? We are looking for talented Sales Executives to join our exciting B2B Sales Team. Working with 100% warm leads, you will speak directly with small businesses looking who need help to grow their businesses.
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help SME businesses get the finance they need to thrive. 56,000 UK businesses have financed their goals by borrowing £5.6 billion through Funding Circle.
Every single day, you will speak to these small businesses looking for our help. You will be interacting clients on a weekly basis, speaking to them about their business, why they need financing, and how a Funding Circle loan can help them achieve their goals.
What will you be responsible for?
- B2B outbound sales – you will manage a pipeline of existing and past applicants, with the goal of re-engaging the borrower and making sure Funding Circle is their first choice
- Build relationships with small businesses across the UK seeking business loans
- Identify and nurture leads to successfully pass onto Account Managers
- As part of a new division of our highly successful Sales Team, you will help shape and deliver a strong Outbound Sales Team
- Working with the Marketing Team to enhance our lead pipeline and maximise visibility in a competitive market
- Work closely with the Account Managers to drive origination and growth in the business and provide an exceptional borrower experience
It is important you are:
- 6 months + telesales/customer service experience
- Motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve your targets
- You are not ruffled easily and have a calm disposition
- Able to connect easily with others and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills
- Actively contribute to and enjoy being part of a team
- Outstanding time management skills and proficiency at multitasking
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Excited by change and ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
It would be advantageous if you have:
- 2:1 degree educated or have equivalent experience
- 3-6+ months in a customer facing/sales role preferred
Why join Funding Circle?
Manning the front line, you will represent Funding Circle right from the beginning. You will join a hard-working and most importantly FUN team where we encourage everyone to expand your knowledge and excel for career in sales. There are excellent opportunities for progression and we will support your goals.
Walk into an office that champions working smart, working together and living the adventure - and of course free coffee!
We offer a range of attractive benefits and a competitive salary package including bonus and realistic targets.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.