Talent Acquisition Partner, Tech
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realise their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within “Corporate Functions”. The engine of Funding Circle - we keep the business running. Whatever the discipline, we turn dreams into reality and help small businesses to win.
What will you be doing?
As a Talent Partner focussing on product engineering sourcing across Funding Circle, you’ll be one of our most focal points in representing our tech teams and company mission internally and externally! Your work will make a huge difference to small business owners every single day by hiring world class people to build an amazing product! You should expect to be doing the following:
- Supporting and driving proactive sourcing for world class talent for our product engineering teams across Funding Circle
- Sharing market insights and using data to help inform your recruiting decisions and instincts
- We invest in to some awesome sourcing tools, using all of these simultaneously to hire for niche skill sets
- Representing our brand externally, making sure you tell the story, the past and our vision!
- Experienced working in a growth company and know how to come up with creative sourcing techniques to attract awesome talent.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and know how to keep it short, sweet, and to-the-point when communicating with senior leadership.
- You’ll work diligently to maintain data integrity in our ATS
- You’ve got a keen interest in staying in the know with Tech.
- You love the challenge of sourcing and hiring elusive candidates and have a natural flare fo building trust
- You can uncover technical aptitude and are able to distinguish between good and average Product Engineers.
- You know your way around different sourcing channels like Twitter, Hackajob, Hired, Otta, LinkedIn Recruiter etc..
- You’re super self-driven, can deliver and have a “get stuff done” attitude.
- Finally, you can have a bit of fun with us along the way. Talent Acquisition is a tough job and we have ambitious hiring goals. It’s not always easy but we’re on an incredible journey and Live The Adventure together.
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.