Basic + benefits + stock
Funding Circle was created with one mission: to revolutionise the broken financial system and change small business finance!
We've created the leading online marketplace for small business loans that directly connect credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
In just eight years, 80,000 Funding Circle investors have lent £5 billion to 50,000 businesses across the world. In 2017 alone lending through our platform created and sustained 75,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £4 billion to the global economy
Risk and Analytics @ Funding Circle
The Risk and Analytics teams play a crucial role to Funding Circle. They ensure our borrowers and investors get what we promise, use data and modelling to provide insights to the rest of the business, control and monitor the risk within our processes ensuring that we always deliver and they help us make data driven decisions to guide our strategy.
The Customer Analytics Team
Our customer analytics team are global and they work together to provide meaningful insights about our borrowers, investors, pricing and marketing strategy. They have very varied roles; you might find them building predictive models to understand how our borrowers behave, analysing web behaviour to support marketing or providing analysis for our strategy and commercial teams.
As a Senior Analyst in our customer analytics team you will…
- Use web analytics to analyse customer journeys
- Apply insights from customer response data to build response and targeting models.
- Build attribution models and optimise offline and online marketing mix to drive growth
- Developing and applying real time links between spend across channels and response pattern
- Work with other business areas such as Data Engineering, Risk, Decision Science, Commercial, Strategy, Marketing, Capital Markets and Sales.
- Understand requirements and be able to break down complex issues to non technical audiences
We are looking for these skills…
- Experience in analytical role
- Experience working in marketing, customer, channel or product analytics
- Experience with web analytics (google analytics, adobe site catalyst)
- Quantitative focused academics (STEM based degree)
- Ability to communicate technical issues to a non technical audience.
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package including:
- Our employees make our mission a reality, and we want you to share in the company’s success by offering generous shares.
- Cool kit - Mac or PC
- Private healthcare, pension and healthcare cash back schemes
- Discounted onsite gym membership
- Learning and development through FC Academy
- Personal development funding
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, barista coffee and discounted hot lunch at our Funderbar!
- We are a regular host of Meet-Ups and events.
- Company-wide socials
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.