Collections Executive - Career Comeback Opportunity
Funding Circle is excited to launch its very own Career Comeback opportunity!
The purpose of this is to support talented professionals in re-joining the workplace after an extended career break.
Are you in search of some guidance, support, and knowledge to really help you go further?
Funding Circle is here to offer that, and help you regain traction within the workplace. We believe everyone is made to do more, and that’s why we are launching this scheme across different areas of our business.
You are a good fit for our opportunity if you:
- Have been on a career break for approximately 6 months to 2 years
- Would like to return to work on a full-time basis
- You are a good fit with our values (Be Open, Stand Together, Live The Adventure, Make It Happen, Think Smart)
- You have experience and skills that match the opportunity you are applying for
- Can provide evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom
We are looking for Collections Executive's in London to join a strong and highly performing team. This role will involve a mix of remote working and office working. The Collections & Recoveries team carry out all debt collection procedures with their own unique approach that is defining the collections culture in the peer-to-business market.
Here is a bit about the role:
- Supporting SME business owners who are facing financial difficulties over the telephone and via written communication to effectively understand the cause, diagnosis and prognosis of their businesses financial situation, negotiating an outcome which is appropriate for both the borrower and our Investors.
- Building rapport with our Borrowers to understand their needs and expectations, meeting these consistently through commitment to our quality framework delivering an outstanding service.
- In communication, you will always provide support to our small business customers and protect our investor returns, managing accounts with a strong focus on cash collection and aged debt clearance, always trying to minimise loans defaulting.
- Recognise opportunities to further aid our borrowers, taking the initiative to identify and implement the best solutions.
- Handle Borrower dissatisfaction in an appropriate and professional manner and adhere to our complaints / escalation process.
- Comply with all appropriate regulatory and FCA guidelines which are pertinent to Borrowers, Colleagues and Investors.
This role requires someone who has;
- Experience of delivering against targets and able/likely to achieve all SLA’s and KPI’s consistently.
- Competitive nature - always striving to outperform and improve yourself.
- Appetite to achieve their monthly goals and is driven by KPI based targets
- Great attention to detail, and ability to use multiple systems concurrently in the workplace.
- The ability to empathise with borrowers and the commitment to assist them in solving issues through your first class customer service skills.
In addition, you will receive:
- An opportunity to join a first-class team on a full-time basis from day one!
- A buddy to help navigate your way in and around Funding Circle.
- Real-time on the job training across our teams and products. We care about your development as you rise through your career at Funding Circle!
- Eligibility to our full compensation and benefits program just like all of our full-time employees - you are one of us!
- A great working atmosphere with lots of opportunities to bond with colleagues at regular social and volunteering events.
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team spirit - our talented, diverse team values passion and drive above hierarchies and loves to celebrate success.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.