Senior Learning & Development Manager
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a senior Learning & Development Manager to strengthen and evolve Funding Circles global learning culture, shape the employee experience based on our Funding Circle Values, and support the development of our Circlers, teams and broader global organisation to reach their goals.
- Elevate and drive our global learning and development programs end to end from design to delivery blending learning mechanisms (F2F, virtual, online resources, etc.).
- Foster a culture of growth and development for all audiences (managers, teams and all employees) as part of a global talent management team, and leading one direct report in London, and reporting to the VP, Global Talent Management based in San Francisco.
- Partner with global People Partners and senior leaders to vet learning needs and develop comprehensive learning strategies together
- Assess individual, team and organisational learning needs, and develop impactful and scalable learning opportunities
- Design and deliver management development programs and resources ranging from online learning materials to in-person sessions
- Apply data-driven approach to continuously improve learning and development offerings
- Evolve online learning experience utilising a Learning Management System, ensuring content is engaging and relevant for all parts of the employee experience
- Curate external learning options to complement internal solutions
- Facilitate and present across the organisation re. training, meetings, off-sites, team building, etc.
- 10+ years of learning and development experience for multi-country organisations.
- Experience collaborating in a global, matrix environment.
- Experience managing a team.
- Able to identify business needs and move quickly between high-level design, program management and delivery.
- Able to develop and implement solutions to operationalise the strategy in an agile fashion.
- Familiar with learning and development tools and experience with emerging technologies.
- Strong communication skills in various settings (written, 1:1, small group, large audience).
- Ability and desire to roll-up-their sleeves and dig in to get the job done.
- Proactive, team player with a strong focus on delivering to high standards.
- Ability to travel to global Funding Circle locations.